SW-Motech announce trick accessories for the Versys 1000.
A combination of sports-touring performance and handling with an adventure-bike seating position gives the 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 high mileage potential and SW-MOTECH of Germany have introduced a range of touring, protection and ergonomic accessories to help owners capitalise on this.
- Footrest Kit – Comfort is key for long days in the saddle and the SW Motech Footrest Kit has a large contact area with removable rubber insert, to help absorb vibration and shocks. They’re adjustable for two positions – standard and 15mm lower – with a special profile for a firm grip. RRP £80.07.
- Mirror Extenders – A simple device to help give a better view of traffic behind by increasing the distance of the mirrors from fairing and handlebars. RRP £41.35
- Gear Lever – lighter and stronger than OEM levers, and designed to adjust to all shoe/boot sizes, for a tailored fit. RRP: £102.07
- Hand Guards – Made from impact-resistant ABS plastic, with a full-wrapped aluminium frame, keeping wind, weather and bushes/branches away from the fingers and controls. RRP: £102.07
- Rear Axle Sliders – Abrasion-resistant synthetic sliders to protect the often-overlooked rear axle ends from damage. Easy to fit, with no special tools required, and designed to blend with the Versys’ styling. RRP: £36.95
- Engine Guard – Constructed from 3-4mm thick aluminum, providing heavy-duty but lightweight protection for the sump. RRP: £151.35
- Radiator guard – Lightweight alloy guard, designed to stop stones and other debris from damaging the radiator’s cooling fins and core. RRP: £64.23
- TraX EVO Pannier System – tough aluminium panniers in silver or black, supplied with SW-Motech’s unique QUICK-LOCK Side Carriers, which can be removed from the bike in seconds. Prices from £533.27 (for 2 x 37L cases + side carriers).
- DAKAR Pannier Set – tough waterproof luggage made from Ballistic-Nylon. with bike-specific fitting kit; £256.96.
A range of tank bags, with fittings for the company’s QUICK-LOCK EVO holder system, and GPS mounts are also available for the Versys.