UK manufacturer Raleigh have several e-bikes to consider. With the MOTUS CROSSBAR they have joined forces with Bosch to create the “perfect combination” of mechanical and electrical pedelec technology.
With it’s down post mounted 400wh battery pack powering the new generation, crank mounted, Bosch Active Line motor, it has a SRAM 10 speed gear system that with the bar mounted display gives you 4 modes – Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo. You can get up to approximately 15 mph (24 km/h).
With the Raleigh MOTUS you can obtain a range of 188 miles in ECO mode – truly a step up from their earlier models, but you pay the price…
Main features are:
• New generation 2 BOSCH Active Line drive train
• Up to 190 km (118 miles) in Assisted ECO mode.
• Suntour front suspension
• Suspended seat post
• Magura hydraulic rim brakes
• Schwalbes Energizer tyres
• 5 frame sizes ranging from XS to LG (50-59cm seat tube length)
£2000 inc UK VAT