9 12 3
Hidden Croatia is a new guided motorcycle tour from Motosomnia…
Croatia has a long history dating to before the Roman Empire to it’s more recent history with it’s well-documented split from what was Yugoslavia.
But Croatia is resilient and it evolves, it is now considered as one of the Adriatic destinations; it’s mix of sun, culture and friendly people have marked it out from other states in the region.
New motorcycle touring company, MotoSomnia, is all about guiding you through this glorious landscape on a choice of bikes (or your own) and have put together a selection of tours using their extensive local knowledge.
Hidden Croatia itinerary:
This is a tarmac-based 10 day (8 days riding) guided tour starting from their offices in Dubrovnik which highlights:
- The city of Ston, the second longest wall after the Great Wall of China.
- The winding roads of the Peljesac peninsula
- Island hop to Korcula
- Ferry to Split
- Ride through and swimming in the glorious Krka National Park
- Visit Nikola Tesla Museum and Kuterevo refuge centre for orphaned Bears in the stunning Lika region
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Winding down through Istria to sample truffles, Prosciutto and local wine.
- Visit through the Capital – Zagreb to discover why it’s known as ‘Little Vienna’.
Unusually there is a choice of bikes to suit whatever riding mood you may be in:
BMW R1200 GS LC
BMW R1200 GS model 2010
BMW F800 GS
BMW R650 GS
Suzuki V-Strom 650
Aprilia Pegaso 650
Harley Davidson Road King
Harley Davidson Electra
With an average of 150 km a day, it’s a leisurely pace so plenty of unrushed time to take in the landscape and culture!
Prices from €3200/£2430 which includes:
Transfer to and from airport
8 nights in 4* accommodation
8 Buffet Breakfasts
8 Buffet Dinners
Photo CD of the trip
English speaking guide