2 8 2
Go clubbing at MCN Festival of Motorcycling 2016
Owners clubs have been the bedrock of British biking for decades and this year’s MCN Festival of Motorcycling celebrates the wide variety of makes, models and interests they cover.
The Club Zone has doubled in size since last year in order to accommodate the massive number of bikes, trikes, sidecars & scooters on display. In addition to the one-make clubs already confirmed – Ducati, Honda, Indian, Kawasaki and Triumph – there are single model clubs too, such as Aircooled RD, Gold Wing, Suzuki Kettle and the XJR and Virago/Star owners.
Classic bike enthusiasts will find plenty of interesting machines being displayed by the British Two Stroke, East Northants Classic, Vintage Japanese Motorcycle and Vintage Motor Scooter clubs, while three wheelers will be in evidence too, thanks to the Federation of Sidecar Clubs, Tri Anglia Wheels and the Rewaco Owners Club.
Local motorcycling is represented by the Five Counties, Newmarket, Peterborough and Whittlesea motorcycle clubs, alongside the Motorcycle Action Group, who campaign for riders’ rights.
Completing the picture are the special interest groups, including Curvey Riders – the fastest growing female-only riders club – Hayes Motoball Club, the International Motorcyclists Tour Club, Royal British Legion Riders and the Street Specials Motorcycle Club.
Other areas of the festival are bigger too, with more retailers, more bikes, new live action, test rides from the major manufacturers and the addition of an autojumble.
At just £15, advance ticket prices are £4 lower than last year and children under 15 go free when accompanied by a paying adult. Weekend camping packages are available from just £30. For more information about the MCN Festival of Motorcycling and to book tickets visit www.mcnfestival.com or call 0871 230 1108.
- The MCN Festival of Motorcycling is at the Peterborough Arena from May 14th – 15th 2016.
- Advance tickets are available for just £15 [tickets cost £19 on the gate]
- One child goes free per paying adult
- There is a fee of £1.50 per transaction for postal tickets and £1 fee per transaction for print-at-home tickets.
Contact Details for the Show:
- Web: www.mcnfestival.com
- Phone: 0871 230 1108
- Trade and Exhibitors: Joe Sheehan – 01733 366452
- Autojumble enquiries: Elk promotions – 01797 344277 | emailku.oc1569080867.snoi1569080867tomor1569080867pkle@1569080867stnev1569080867e1569080867
- Twitter: @MCNnews #MCNShow
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mcnfestival