Duchinni’s D705 helmet comes in a choice of four graphic styles and is available now…
- The D705 Syncro has a strong ABS/fibre composite outer shell that is certified to the latest ECE22.05 safety standard. Its aerodynamic design creates a cleaner airflow over the helmet, which keeps the head more stable and eases strain on the neck at higher speeds.
- UV protection shields the shell and the colours from the effects of direct sunlight.
- Vents to the top and chin bar, linked to an exhaust vent at the rear by advanced channelling through the EPS liner, keep the head cool as the temperature rises. The high-quality textile lining is also fully removable and washable, so it can be kept fresh and bacteria-free.
- The high-quality textile lining is also fully removable and washable, so it can be kept fresh and bacteria-free.
- The Syncro also has a double curvature visor with an anti-scratch coating, plus a breath-deflector to keep it fog-free, and is fastened by an adjustable micrometric quick-release buckle.
1 of 4
Duchinni’s D705 Syncro comes in a choice of Black/Neon, Black/Orange, Black/White & Black/Gun, retailing for £59.99. It is available in sizes XS-XL, (and up to XXL in Black/Gun)